Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring is really here now - hurray!!

The week that passed was pretty event less, and for me (Malin) it hasn’t been such a good week at all. Not only did my allergies kick in, which makes me sneeze all the time and makes me very tired, but also my laptop is freaking out. It started a week ago or so, and now I think I might just dump it in the nearest bin.... It is sooo frustrating when things are not working properly. Anyhow, I have to write everything on the computer at work now, and it does not have the same keyboard settings as the laptop so I get everything wrong all the time. Fortunately the Hungarian language has those weird letters that we have in Swedish, so at least that is not a problem.
I had a break through at work when my project was shown on some big meeting on Friday, however I have still to hear the comments....
Om Saturday I had my Hungarian class again (only 2 classes left now) and then we met up with my friend Romi for some lunch at a tapas restaurant. The food was great, and also the wine. After that Andreas and I went to the nearby National museum for a visit.
On our way home we did some grocery shopping and found everything to make tortillas, except for the bread. Weird, they had taco sauce, taco spices etc but not the bread....
On Sunday we were lazy, did some window shopping and had ice cream in the West End shopping mall, rented a movie and had dinner. Oh and almost forgot to set the clock…..but only almost….
No pictures this time, they will come up later I hope. Can’t be all fun and play every week.
Til next time....xxx

No comments: